Monday 13 July 2015

Stars or Stripes Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder.  Our current challenge is 'Stars or Stripes'.  We have had some fabulous entries for this challenge and the Design Team are really enjoying seeing them.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Maya and Carol were winners of our recent 'Ribbon or Lace' Challenge.  As you can see, they are both very talented card makers, check out their blogs, you will be in for a treat.


My name is Maya, and I live in Norway. I began my paper crafting journey in 2007, and since then I have never looked back. This is the hobby of my life, I am in love with paper, images, rubber stamps, colors and embellishment. And I love that we learn new things all the time with our crafting.


Carol

Hi, I am Carol and have been crafting quite for many years knitting, crotchet, cake making and decorating and now card making. I started stamping but as I am now on some Design Teams and digis are my passion. I have just recently started experimenting with dies and embossing folders. I am delighted to have been chosen to a Guest designer with Crafty Boots challenges.


The talented ladies from the Crafty Boots Challenges Design team have also been busy making beautiful inspirational projects.

Card by Chris






This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 19 July. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment