Monday 7 September 2015

Sketch II Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder. Our current challenge is a sketch challenge. 


There are one or two additional rules for our sketch challenge:
  • you can rotate the sketch and you can re size the elements if you wish.  
  • do not move the elements around too much, the original sketch layout should still be recognisable.  
  • you can use any materials you like to make anything you like, for example, a card, a box top, a gift bag, a scrapbook page, an ATC, an inchie, etc.  Just as long as the original sketch design is obvious in whatever you make.
The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designer. Tiziana was the winner of our recent 'Stars and Stripes' Challenge.  As you can see, Tiziana is a very talented card maker, check out her blog, you will be in for a treat.


My name is Tiziana, I live near Rome.   I create since I can remember myself.  The design and the colors are the food of my soul.  I paint in all techniques, oil, watercolor, acrylics, copic, distress, pastels and the porcelain.

So I decided to open my blog with the name ''Sweet and colored'' dedicated to my passion for the scrap.

I thank all my family for helping me to daily.  Hugs & Kiss.


Our lovely ladies in the Design Team have been very busy, here are a few more ideas from them:

Card by Chris











This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday, 13 September. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Dionne
    and all the dt to be your guest this week is great to be with you !!!
    I wish you a wonderful day.
    Tiziana xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiziana, I hope you are having a wonderful week.

      Dionne

      Delete